Calories Burned for a 6"0', 265 pound, 45 Year Old Man
For a 6'0" tall, 45 year-old man weighing 265 pounds:
How many calories are burned every day?
How many calories do I burn?
This calculator uses the Mifflin St. Jeor Equation to estimate the calories you burn per day.
- At Rest Your basal metabolism rate. How many calories you would burn doing absolutely nothing.
- No Exercise You do typical light office work
- Light You exercise 1-3 times weekly
- Moderate 3-5 times weekly
- Heavy 6-7 times weekly
- Very Heavy: Multiple daily or very strenous workouts