Calories Burned for a 5"4', 135 pound, 61 Year Old Man
For a 5'4" tall, 61 year-old man weighing 135 pounds:
How many calories are burned every day?
How many calories do I burn?
This calculator uses the Mifflin St. Jeor Equation to estimate the calories you burn per day.
Hit "calculate", then use the following key to determine how many calories you burn per day, on average:
- At Rest Your basal metabolism rate. How many calories you would burn doing absolutely nothing.
- No Exercise You do typical light office work
- Light You exercise 1-3 times weekly
- Moderate 3-5 times weekly
- Heavy 6-7 times weekly
- Very Heavy: Multiple daily or very strenous workouts